It is available to bulk order from Gardners, Bertrams and Heath Educational Books and from all the main online booksellers.
The mysterious black C-Bean is a remarkable device which – as Alice and her classmates discovered in SeaBEAN, the first book of the SeaBEAN Trilogy – knows just about everything and can take them anywhere in the world.
But now it’s broken and stranded on the rocks on the remote Scottish island of St Kilda. When Karla, the C-Bean’s designer, turns up from Germany to try to fix it, they perform a factory reset, which accidentally sends it back in time, and Alice’s world is thrown into disarray.
Chased by Victorian police, attacked by an enemy submarine, imprisoned with a madwoman, summoned to rescue a dying pilot and pursued by secret agents, Alice, together with her parrot, her dog and her new wartime companions, embarks on a journey through time, uncovering hidden secrets from St Kilda’s past and safeguarding the future before it’s too late.
- Paperback: 200 pages
- Publisher: Medina Publishing Ltd; 1 edition (12 Mar. 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 190933913X
- ISBN-13: 978-1909339132
- Product Dimensions: 14.8 x 1.3 x 21 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 536,423 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #5116 in Books > Young Adult > Love & Romance > Paranormal & Fantasy
- #9867 in Books > Children’s Books > Fiction > Science Fiction & Fantasy